balcitom

Gran Turismo 6

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

Nematau priežasties, kodėl negalėtų tokie į gatves išriedėti, jeigu BMW i8 savo nestandartinėm formom į masinę gamyba pateko taipogi ir Lamborghini Egoista

Tavo tiesa. Aisku ne visi turbut pateks i dienos sviesa, bet dauguma tikrai turetu. Aisku pamatyti tokias galima bus tik pas sheichus kokius. :)

Kur Scalmanas apatine nuotrauka idejo, va cia tai gerule. Batmano galetu buti visai. :)

Redagavo Magnitas

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą
Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Mazda LM55

i1u9LsDkjO4E87E.jpg

i1u8RAUCmHCq88c.jpg

i1caPuiLaRzXvSB.jpg

GT7 masinos jau turetu taip atrodyt realiai zaidime..o gal jos jau atrodo  :poker:

i1km16rCURU3ldH.jpg

i1CuueGvphDswb.jpg

aisku ne vieni masinu kurejai nenori pasisiukslint parodydami kazka per GT6 , todel detalumas tai stulbinamas visko. aisku ant ps3 negalima turet project cars ar assetto vizualu , bet arteja GT7 

i1VPT0YlTR1E87E.jpg

i10evpxLOqpq2cc.jpg

GT6 turi geresni AA , nei pvz project cars ar assetto ant pc nemaxinus AA nustatymu. ant vidutinio AA tuose zaidimuose aiskiai matosi liniju dantuotumas,kai GT6 to nematau aplamai. PS3 power  :god:

i1Y8wunCcYPAqcc.jpg

i19oBkWnI3Y3ldB.jpg

tikesimes GT7 islaikys dar single player padoru rezima o nepereis i online lenktynes kaip dabar visi kiti daro. na tikrai niekur jau nepraleksi su mazda mx5 ar rx7 ar senesniais kitu gamintoju modeliais tik GT ir forzoj senesnej.

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

alpine-vision-gt-10-3.jpg

Alpine Vision GT Concept

The first Vision GT concept car of 2015 was officially revealed during a special presentation at the Festival Automobile International in Paris earlier this evening, where Gran Turismo 6 was also awarded an innovation prize for the Vision GT program.

“It’s a genuine sports car which combines the passion for cars with enjoyment behind the wheel,” explains the car’s designer, Victor Sfiazof. “There are numerous references to the past, present and future. The idea of a barquette stemmed from the Alpine A450’s involvement in the Le Mans 24 Hours, but the front end takes its inspiration from the A110, while the vertical fins at the rear recall the A210 and A220 and make a real contribution to the car’s styling. As an aeronautic fan, I also wanted to incorporate cues from the world of aviation, too. The airbrakes add a nice high-tech touch to the rear end.”

The official press release confirms the car will become available in GT6 this March.

alpine-vision-gt-10-12.jpg

alpine-vision-gt-10-10.jpg

alpine-vision-gt-10-18.jpg

alpine-vision-gt-10-23.jpg

alpine-vision-gt-10-25.jpg

alpine-vision-gt-10-42.jpg

:happy-pfftch:

alpine-vision-gt-10-44.jpg

alpine-vision-gt-10-40.jpg

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

reali..

alpine-vision-gt-21.jpg

alpine-vision-gt-61.jpg

alpine-vision-gt-91.jpg

problem?  :trl:

reali parodoj ,o vairuot galesi zaidime .. tai daugiausia ka is concepto galima gauti manau  B)

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Lexus LF-LC GT Vision GT

The “LF-LC GT Vision Gran Turismo” has been crafted by CALTY, Toyota’s American-based design studio, and was inspired by the Lexus LF-LC “luxury coupe concept” and the RC F GT3 car which is to be raced in Super GT’s GT3 class this year. Although performance specifications have not yet been finalized, the car is designed to be competitive with other GT3-spec racers.

The car is set to be released in Gran Turismo 6 via free update slated for “Spring 2015″.

i113Ugod3eHeZz.jpg

i1IafCDV8wgA9G.jpg

lexus-lf-lc-gt-vision-gran-turismo-4.jpg

lexus-lf-lc-gt-vision-gran-turismo-2.jpg

lexus-lf-lc-gt-vision-gran-turismo-3.jpg

lexus-lf-lc-gt-vision-gran-turismo-5.jpg

lexus-lf-lc-gt-vision-gran-turismo-6.jpg

lexus-lf-lc-gt-vision-gran-turismo-7.jpg

lexus-lf-lc-gt-vision-gran-turismo-9.jpg

..because cars ... zaidimo renderis atrodo super. senas geras ps3  :god: po visu assetto ir project  cars uzsidejas gt6 vis dar gaunu gera grafika, aisku maziau efektu , apsvietimas ne toks ir pan .. bet patys masinu modeliai tai awesome palyginus dar. 

lexus-lf-lc-gt-vision-gran-turismo-10.jp

lexus-lf-lc-gt-vision-gran-turismo-19.jp

lexus-lf-lc-gt-vision-gran-turismo-25.jp

dat ass

lexus-lf-lc-gt-vision-gran-turismo-12.jp

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

GRAN TURISMO® 6

THE REAL CONCEPT SIMULATOR

Redagavo cheburator

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Gran Turismo 6 Track Maker

gt6-course-maker-ad.jpg

The UK-based video agency Pulse Films has quietly published a 1-minute, 8-second commercial for the Track Maker to their creative portfolio on Vimeo. The ad features a man doing tricks on a BMX bike, whose motions are then drawn into the shape of a track. The text reads “design your own track”, “with the new GT6 app you can build your own circuits”, and “the world is your track”, which is then followed by brief gameplay footage and the GT6 logo.

Because the video has not been mentioned or shared through any official Gran Turismo marketing channels, it’s hard to know what to make of this development. The “Course Maker”, however, remains prominently listed as an upcoming GT6 feature on Polyphony

gt6-course-maker-ad-text.jpg

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

GT 6 Update 1.17 . 397mb  duoda naujas Lexus ir Alpine Vision GT

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

SRT Tomahawk bus crazy ...

Tomahawk S

SRT-Tomahawk-Vision-GT_10.jpg

Tomahawk GTS - R 

SRT-Tomahawk-Vision-GT_6.jpg

Tomahawk X .. 2,590 Hp ..422Hp vien tik nuo priekiniu oru varomu ratu 

SRT-Tomahawk-Vision-GT_27.jpg

SRT-Tomahawk-Vision-GT_5.jpg

..hmm jei padarytu kad sparnai taip is sono islystu ir galetu pakilt i ora  :trl:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

gt6-course-maker-logo-200x200.jpg

Trasu kurejas iseina rytoj , rugsejo 30 d. iseina kaip mobile app. kursi su mobileir po to uploadinsi i psn ir i gt6

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-6-course-maker/

- Released as a free App on mobile devices on Sept 30.
- Tracks created in the app will be saved to PSN and loaded to GT6
- Four different locations (Eiger, Andalusia, Death Valley, 4th unknown?)
- Full control of the shape and layout of the course, can set road width and the banking of corners.
- Can place plants, trees, buildings, signs, tents, and grandstands around the circuit.
- Curbing can be placed in custom areas along edge of the track (Not available for all locations).
- When loaded to GT6, can test drive the track, use it in Arcade Mode, Open Lobby online events, or share it with friends.

W76b.jpg

Y76b.jpg

gt6-course-maker-screenshot-1-638x479.jp

gt6-course-maker-screenshot-3-638x479.jp

Redagavo scalman

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

O tai kur tas varijantas kai su mobiliaku pravaziuoji savo apylinkėse "trasa" ir po to ja uploadini i GT6?

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

ka tik paziurejau app store ..

This app is available exclusively for tablet devices. It does not work on smart phones.

bbbut .why ?  :chan:

o siaip zmones sako labai lengva kurti ir greitai uploadinasi

LA6b.jpg

NA6b.jpg

QA6b.jpg

net pamirsau kad GT6 taip gerai atrodo

21812464572_de7d8128a6.jpg

21636419658_a8922ba89c.jpg

21798146926_6ae784e68e.jpg

Ov06ZAe.png

suprantama kad ant didelio tableto ekrano viska lengviau valdyt , bet tikrai nereikejo uzmest tokio limito kad tik tabletam  :poker:

O tai kur tas varijantas kai su mobiliaku pravaziuoji savo apylinkėse "trasa" ir po to ja uploadini i GT6?

na GPS visualizer jau buvo ir ten kitoks principas. aisku visi noretume su smartu pralekt miske kur ir po to ikelt tai i zaidima. bet gal tai dar gausim kazkada. 

Update 1.21 weighs in at 185MB, packing in the Course Maker and its four themes: Eifel, Eifel Flat, Andalusia (based on the location of Circuit de la Sierra), and an entirely new location for the series, Death Valley.

Here’s a quick overview of the steps you need to complete to start making tracks:

• Install the Track Path Editor on your tablet device. It’s available in the Apple App Store(iOS 7+ required) and the Google Play store (Android 4.1+ required). Note that the app may not be available in all regions just yet – if you don’t see it, just keep checking back.
  • Create track data using the Track Path Editor. Using the “Eifel Flat” location, you have the option to import photographs of track maps which you can use to help you trace existing roads and circuits. Raw GPX/KML data can also be imported from compatible GPS devices.
  • Transfer the track you’ve created into Gran Turismo 6.
  • Load the track data using the Track Path Importer.
  • Test drive every section of the track using the Track Path Importer.
  • Save the track as a user-created track.
  • Use the track in Arcade Mode or in the Community area.

Other additions in Update 1.21 include:

• Penalties have been disabled in “Free Run” mode.
  • With the addition of the “GT6 Track Path Editor”, the maximum length of best lap replays that can be loaded in the Data Logger has been set to 20 minutes.
  • The engine sounds of certain cars have been improved.
  • “GT Academy 2015” has been removed from the [sPECIAL EVENTS] section in accordance to the end of the Online Qualifier period.

•  

Raw GPX/KML data can also be imported from compatible GPS devices.

:grt:

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

atrodo apribojimai tik is app store siunciant o jei isikeli pati .apk i telefona , jis isiraso ir veikia. ismeginau ant savo xperia s viskas veikia.

ir dar kitu sukurtas trasas galima siustis is ju netgi jei jie nera tavo draugu sarase, tik reikia jas susirast

Redagavo Magnitas

Dalintis šiuo pranešimu

Nuoroda į pranešimą

Prisijunkite prie pokalbio

Jūs galite rašyti dabar, o registruotis vėliau. Jeigu turite paskyrą, prisijunkite dabar, kad rašytumėte iš savo paskyros.

Svečias
Parašykite atsakymą...

×   Įdėta kaip raiškusis tekstas.   Įdėti kaip grynąjį tekstą

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Nuorodos turinys įdėtas automatiškai.   Rodyti kaip įprastą nuorodą

×   Jūsų anksčiau įrašytas turinys buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.